Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 112 and 113

Day 112: Work was slow as usual at Rapids. Lynx was another story. We got really busy and of course I ended up having to stay late. I was in such a bad mood today there..... I came home and just flipped through the channels for 2 hours and then got up and watched Les Miserables with Anna and Kate. It was fun :) I ended up going to bed really late.

Day 113: Rapids was slow and Lynx was too. I got an employee evaluation from Emily today and all I can say is that I am amazing! haha I came home and took a nap. I missed the beginning and ending of the UO/LSU game. I know we ended up losing pretty bad. Oh well. I had EDR dinner for the first time in about 2 weeks and it wasn't too bad today. I ended up watching Les Mis again, but with Anna, Liz and Trisha. I will probably watch it again tomorrow because Steven wants to watch it with me. I should go to bed now because it is 11pm and I work at 4 and it should be busy tomorrow, but I want to stay up and try to see the Northern Lights. Possibly Monday night I will do that. I will sleep all afternoon, so I can get up to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment