Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 114 and 115

Day 114: I was pretty tired this morning. I never ended up staying up to see the lights. I guess they didn’t come out anyways. But Nadia asked me to carry her bag today because it was ‘too heavy’ and I didn’t, so later she was talking to Tony and said ‘Kylee is taking it(my tiredness) out on me’; just because I didn’t carry her bag. She is dumb. I stayed at Lynx until 2 today. I was going to watch Les Mis with J today, but she didn’t get off work in time so we didn’t. I got a nap and it was awesome! Shrek and Shrek 2 were on TV today so I watched bits and pieces of them before and after my nap. I also saw the Simpsons J It has been far too long! I may work at Mammoth Lakes in California this winter. It is becoming more of a possibility everyday. I will miss the Breaking Dawn and Hunger Games premiers though, unless I drive to wherever a theater is. There is only 17 days left J

Day 115: Today was Nadia-less! I was glad. I am tired of working with her. I had Lynx today and got off at 1. Then I had my River Run/Rapids appreciation party at Lynx. We laughed a lot. Then Liz and I went across the street and went shopping. I bought a pretty painting and sent it home. It was 75% off because there was a flaw. It was still $90, but it is so pretty. I am so excited to have a pretty piece of artwork that will always remind me of Alaska. I then ran into Tad, one of the Food and Beverage managers. I asked him how I would go about getting hired as a manager or supervisor next year and he said ‘nothing, I was hoping you were coming back next year anyways. If you didn’t, it would be a huge company loss” I told him I was having a hard time doing register because it was too easy and he said that he thought I should have been his boss since the beginning! Haha. I was telling him I want to be on higher management and he said I should apply for the GM’s job in December. GM at 22, that would be crazy. I doubt it would happen because I have only been with this company a year, but who knows. Then I came home. I also talked to Dani and Mommy. Bed early tonight, the lights should be good, so I am going to wake up at midnightish to see if they are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment