Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 122

Rapids was slow. It was just Tony and I. Lynx was cool. The one cook we had scheduled was sick, so I got to get a chef coat and hat and got to work on pizzas! It was cool. Then I had to work up front again : / I also found out that I got a hotel room booked in Anchorage! 8 days left! Yay!

When Anna got home from work we listened to music for an hour and then went back to the canyon. We went around to the shops and looked at the sales! At Dizzy Lizzy's,a little hippie store, all merchandise is 60% off and next week it goes up to 70% off :) I bought a few pretty pieces of jewelry. I caught the shuttle in and took a shower. I really hope that someone calls me if the Northern Lights are out because I still haven't seen them. Oh, and Grace called me and she gets to do a speech in her theater class about guard. It will be about something she is passionate about and I think it is funny she is still a guardie! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment