Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 120

Rapids was Rapids and Lynx was super dead so I got to leave an hour early :) I was excited for the soccer tournament. I got there and waited for Greg. And waited. And waited. And waited. 2 hours I waited until I left. I could have left sooner but it was fun watching soccer again. It made me want to play. I also talked to my daddy on the phone for a while. It was good to hear his voice :) After that, I came home and watched Fool's Gold, the movie Lisa sent me in my care package. Then I caught the bus to property and went to the Music of Denali Dinner Show. It was really funny and cute. The story is about the first people to climb to the summit, but it was different than you might imagine. It was cheesy and adorable and hilarious. I went with Liz, Trisha and Anna. Liz and Trisha had seen it a few times before this and they said this was the best one they had seen. I want to see it again now. The dinner part wasn't that spectacular, but it was nice to go out. I work in the morning :/ 10 days left and I am home. Tomorrow is the September 11th 10th Anniversary. I think that the memorial is so cool. I have only seen it being built, but it is so beautiful and I hope to see it someday. Liz thinks I should visit her in North Carolina and then we can go to NYC. Probably not. I still have to figure out the whole Utah thing.

1 comment:

  1. You got stood up by your HT? Tell him he's lame. Really lame.

    ReplyDelete