Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 116

Today was an interesting day. At Rapids, Emily surprised us today. She said she was going nuts down at River Run because Dre was being retarded and complaining about everyone and everything like she does everyday. I couldn't stand working with her. Emily said she wants Dre to know she has it good at River Run and she wants her to know it could be worse. So, unfortunately for me, she will be working at Rapids and Lynx now instead of Liz. So now I work with Tony, Nadia and Dre all day! 15 days..... I can do it. Lynx got busy so I had to stay late. I could have left at 1, but Rick decided that he didn't want to actually work while at work, so he sat at the bar and let Jessica stay in charge. Oh well. After that, I went out with Anna because she wanted to go spend her money.  I convinced her otherwise since she still hasn't bought a plane ticket.

I came home and took a nap for a few hours. I woke up around 8 :) I took a shower and then watched Glee and Raising Hope :) On Glee, Sue's sister died and there was a funeral and it made me cry because she was saying things about her sister I see in Adam. I miss him!

Tomorrow will hopefully be a half day and so I can go hike Healy for Mallory's birthday. I have Thursday off and I am glad I have a day off finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment