Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 126, 127, 128 and 129

Day 126: Today I worked 4-3. It was exhausting...

Day 127: I worked 4-2 today. I was lucky enough to come home and be able to take a nap! I didn't even mean to fall asleep, it just happened. When I woke up, I turned the TV on and the movie 'I Love You, Man' was on, and I have never seen it. It was a really good movie. After that, Megan came to my room and we swapped more music. 3 days left :)

Day 128: I worked another 4-3 today. It was also Nadia's last day! I am so glad I am done working with her now and for good! I got to be on register at Lynx (which I love) and we got really busy. The other guy on register was really slow and it made me laugh when I had gone through multiple guests before he had finished with one! When I got home, I watch TV with Anna for a little bit, then took the shuttle into the Canyon with Steven and went to dinner at King Salmon. I got the Asiago Crusted Halibut. It was really good. I haven't had halibut that good in a really long time. It was nice to just sit and laugh with a friend since the last few weeks have been pretty frustrating and busy.

Day 129: Today was the second to last day before I get to go home! Rapids was super slow. We didn't get a guest in until 615am. It was weird. Tony had a lot of attitude all day today.  He was cranky! Lynx was the busiest it has ever been! We were busy from the moment we opened until 230 when I closed my bank out and then I got to leave at 3. I came home and cleaned my room up a bit and packed my bags more. I went to dinner and the roast beef tasted like dog food. It was so gross. I watched V For Vendetta with Liz and Anna after dinner. I can't believe tomorrow is my last work day. It seems like I have been here a long time, but it doesn't seem like I should be going home already! Part of me wants to stay, but a bigger part of me wants to go home. I think I am going to try and come back next year as a supervisor. I also found out today that I get to ride the train to Anchorage :) Dad thinks I should try to get into the engine for a little bit of the trip. My final 3am shift starts in 6 hours! I hope I get to see the Northern Lights in the morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment