Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 124 and 125

Day 124: Work was work today. I only have 1 week left and it seems to creep by slower and slower! It isn’t just me that thinks that either. Oh, at Lynx today, my manager told me that for the rest of the season, minus Saturday, I would be staying until 3. That means 11 hour days or more : ) Lots of overtime to end my season on!

After work, I went across the street and got free ice cream with Trisha and I also went to the camera shop and bought a flashdrive. I needed it to transfer music with Megan. When I got home, I waited around until Megan got home. We started transferring music, but eventually I had to go. I needed to catch the bus into property for a special sale where I could earn points towards winning a camera, nook, digital picture frame or ipod doc. I want 1st, 2nd, or 4th. After the sale, I talked to mom and Casey for a while and then went home and went to bed. Tomorrow is my last day off!

Day 125: Today was an awesome day off! I slept until noon, got lunch at EDR, then cleaned my room. When Anna got home, we decided to go to Prospectors for dinner that night. So after an hour or so of farting around, we left and Trisha and Liz came with us. It was fun. I also got some more points at Magic Carpet just by dancing with a tourist. Then I came home, took a shower and went to bed! So close and yet so far from home! Happy Birthday Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment