Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 117, 118 and 119

Day 117: So thankfully today, I was told that Dre would not be working with us. Tad denied Emily's request for a transfer. I ended up staying until 4 at Lynx today. Long day= OT! I was hoping to hike Healy for Mallory's birthday, but that didn't happen. When I finally got home, I took an hour nap then got up and got ready for Mallory's birthday dinner. It ended up being Mallory, Kacie, Sapphire, Rick, Terry, Max, Kelly(guy) and I. Deeter was going to go but he felt sick. We went to Black Diamond for dinner. It was a really nice place. I got halibut and it was tasty! After that, I came home and went to bed. I was so exhausted throughout dinner.

Day 118: Today was my day off :) I slept in until noon and then had lunch with Megan at Homestead. Kelly(girl) came and sat with us. She eats like a pig. We had sloppy joes and it was all over her face. She makes me want to not eat. After that, Megan and I went into the Canyon and took Old Time Photos :) That was cool. We dressed in long dresses with guns. I think a bunch of us girls are going to go back and do a 'hoochie shoot'. :) When I got home, I cleaned my room and did laundry. It was a nice day.

Day 119: I am so sick of Nadia! She is always complaining about people not doing stuff when she is the one who does EVERYTHING before anyone else can have a chance to do it. I am so glad I am almost done working with her! Lynx was supposed to get busy but it didn't really. I was going to take a nap when I got home, but I didn't. I got a package from Lisa today. It was a 'girls night out in a box'. It had the movie Fool's Gold and some snacks in it. It was a nice surprise. I went upstairs with Anna and we played Monopoly (which I won :) because of my shoe). While we were playing, I was also on Facebook. I got an update from Sebastian saying he was at the LMFAO concert. I told him I was jealous and he asked if I was home and then said when I get to Seattle, if there are any good concerts, we should go together :) It made more of my day. Then I watched Rango. On my way to bed after the movie, Greg(my HT) stopped me and asked me if I worked tomorrow and if I liked soccer. I said yes to both and he asked if I wanted to go watch a soccer tournament at the school a few blocks away. I said ya. Do you realize that is 2 dates in 2 hours!?!?!?!? I have never had anything close to that happen ever! It was awesome. I was about to go to bed when I saw Megan and she looked upset. I asked if she wanted to talk and we did for an hour or so. I was going to stay up and see the northern lights, but it was too cloudy to see them. I better see them by the end of the season. 12 days left!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment