Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 101

I climbed 4,318 feet up today! I climbed Sugarloaf Mountain after work. Megan and I started at Noon. We got back down at about 545. It was awesome. I know I will probably be a little sore tomorrow but that is okay. We are thinking of doing it again next week! There were some almost straight up hill parts. I got a little sunburn on my face but that was the worst of my injuries. My big toes are a bit sore from the hike down, but that's fine. I can handle it.

I will put an application in for an apartment tonight too. I am in such a good mood. That hike really made my day, well week for that matter.

Well I just tried applying, but I am not a student and it talks about having to be a student in the area and I am not so nevermind on that one......

No comments:

Post a Comment