Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 96, 97 and 98

Oh so lazy at this blog. Actually, I take that back, I am just so busy working and sleeping that I don't have time to blog everyday. Now I feel less guilty....

 Day 96: Today was a pretty awesome day. I bought my plane ticket home. I leave Alaska on the 22nd of September at 6am :) I arrive in Seattle at 1030am ish. I also discussed having Megan to come to Utah with me after Alaska. She is kinda excited and almost sure she is going.

The day had to have a bad part though... This morning, we were late closing at Rapids. We were about to leave at 930 and a lady came up. She wanted cereal. I told her we were closed. She demanded cereal. I told her I didn't have a bank available to help her but she could go to the other lodge. She got all butt hurt and started to rant about how she was going to complain to managers and crap. I said sorry. She then came back with ' I have a medical condition. I am a diabetic and I need to have something'. I offered her a juice that was unsellable since there was no label but she turned it down saying 'it would spike her sugars'. Ya, if she drank the whole thing. I eventually just gave her a cereal(Princess CEO's, if you are reading this, go ahead and fire me for giving a cereal away...) She was terrible.

Day 97: I stayed late at Lynx today. There was a huge party of 20 that I served. There was a $30 tip in it, but we split it, so although I did all the hard work, I get no recognition and no nice tip. I was scheduled until 2 and we were still busy, so I was doing dishes for them. I got yelled at by Jamie to leave and catch the bus even though it had already gone. Her attitude is terrible. I didn't get a nap today either....

Day 98: Sooooooooooo tired........... My neighbors were being loud again. I finally fell asleep though. We ran out of everything at Rapids today. It was terrible. A guy got really mad about us not having parfaits and I thought he was going to throw his oatmeal at me. He didn't though. When I got to Lynx, I was told that Kacie didn't show up.  I ended up having to work until 450pm. Which means 12.5 hours today! haha I am so tired. I work 4am tomorrow : / It is a DEX day which should make it so much fun.... NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment