Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 79, 80 and 81

I am sorry for the lack of blog. Homestead decided to take the wi-fi hotspot out of my hallway. I thought the net was just being retarded, but they just moved it. I now know where the spot is. So here is my last three days.

Day 79: Nothing too exciting today. I worked both places and then came home and started getting ready for Halloween. I had to do Trisha's hair and makeup too. I was a mermaid and ended up getting second place and winning $20. The guy who got first was wearing a fence and was Wilson from Home Improvement. Oh well...

Day 80: Today was my day off. I ended up cleaning my room, which badly needed it. There was glitter and hair everywhere from last night. It was nice to actually get it clean. Anna comes up here in a few days. I am really excited!

Day 81:  I had to train a new guy once again at Rapids. He is from Bulgaria and smells bad. I'm not sure if its his BO or his breath. After work, I came home and took a nap.  When I went down to dinner it was crap so Trisha and I planned on going to Salmon Bake.  After some thought on prices and Tex wanting Prospectors with a bunch of us, we went to Prospectors. It was 5 of us and we had a good time. He's not acting like such a d-bag anymore. Tomorrow I don't have to go to work until 5 since we have so many people showing up at 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment