Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 90 and 91

Day 90: I didn't have to come in until 5, but didn't remember and so I came in at 4. It wasn't too bad. Then I came home and took a nap. Dinner wasn't too bad. I finally went to bed around 930. I was awakened at 11ish by Preston calling me. He was reading me his mission call. I am so excited that he gets to go to Prague :) I am so proud of him and his choices he has made that has lead him to this. I am so thankful that he called me after mom and dad. I wasn't expecting that. I got a personalized call instead of a conference call with the siblings.

Thank you Preston!

I am also thankful that he doesn't have to leave until November!

Day 91: I was awakened this morning at 3:10, 5 minutes before I normally get up, to the fire alarm going off outside my room. Apparently, someone in the Rec room left a bag of popcorn going too long. I was kinda mad. It was cold out and I had to rush back to my room to get ready after we were allowed back in. The moon and stars were out though. I haven't seen the moon in SOOOOOOOO long and this is the second time I have seen stars since I left home. The moon was barely up.

I got to work at the sunrise was so beautiful. It was freezing though. I noticed up here that the sun rises and stays at a low angle all day and "sets" almost in the same spot :) So weird.

Lynx was slow today. After work I bought gloves because it's so cold in the mornings. I went to dinner with Mallory and Anna. It was yummy. Did laundry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment