Friday, August 26, 2011

Dy 104

Was sick again. I slept until past lunch. Today was Christmas too. I woke up around 215 and realized Anna would be home soon. I pretended to be asleep and scared her when she came in. It was awesome. Dinner was really not bad today. It was a full Christmas dinner with dressing, prime rib, ham, turkey, homemade rolls, many desserts, a few salads and more. It was fun sitting around the table. Emily says I have to go to work tomorrow even though it is my 'day off'. I get it, I've been sick for 2 days where I should have been working, but still. It was supposed to be a day off. Oh well.... 27 days left.

Oh, I finished Pet Semetary. It wasn't as scary as everyone said it would be. There were parts that were pretty intense in the book that should have been in the movie, but that's what happens when you change a book into a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment