Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 102 and 103

Day 102: I woke up pretty sore this morning from Sugarloaf.  I was hoping to switch my day off from Friday to this morning, but Emily said no. Oh well. Work was hard because I couldn't do the stairs or walk well. I finally got to go home. I ended up reading more of Pet Semetary, which is a really good book so far.

At dinner there was a big upset between Tony and Kelly(who wants him). The story is as follows: Tony has a friend back home who has issues and needs to see a therapist about it. Instead of doing that, she calls Tony every night to talk and he is up until midnight every night with work at 5am. He always comes in tired. I guess they are now 'dating'. Makes no sense to me, but whatever. He was saying how tired he was at dinner so we all suggested he go to bed early and not get on the phone with her. He started saying that she would get mad and freak out and maybe hurt herself (told you shes crazy...). At that point, Kelly decided to put in her unwanted and rude two cents. She said 'You never say anything nice about her. You always complain about her' and so on. He got really mad at this comment and he told her to shut up. He cussed a bit and looked like he was going to throw something at her. I was kinda hoping for it, for one, seeing him stand up for himself would be good and Kelly would get someone to tell her off! haha. She kept talking for a few seconds and so Tony just got up and left. Kate went down the table to Kelly and yelled at her for being rude. Kelly eventually got up and left too.

They people up here really have some issues. Everyone tells me that he or she or they have been through 'real s**t in their lives'. It makes me thankful to say that I haven't been.

Also, the post that Sam had posted has been getting pretty intense up until Sam finally posted a huge post on it. I think Garrett and I talked it out a bit (healthy) and I don't feel as angry anymore.

Day 103: I woke up feeling so sick this morning. I was coughing all last night and my neck and head are killing worse than my legs. It has been this way all day. I go from having chills to being hot. I slept on and off until 1230 then had lunch. J suggested that I get into the canyon and go into the hot tubs for a bit to soak. I was in there an hour and it didn't do anything. Its only 5 and I feel like crap. I took some NyQuil around 430. I hope I feel better by tomorrow, but right now I am kind of doubting it. I will probably get a bite or two of dinner and then go to bed.

I only have 28 days left and it seems now that each day is slowing down. It may be that I am actually counting now, but still. It isn't fair that it is slowing down! Tomorrow will be 27 :) Less than a February to go! haha

That post that Sam had posted, she removed it from her wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment