Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 92 and 93

I am sorry that I keep getting behind on my posts. It's hard to keep up with it when internet is so terrible!

Day 92: Worked..... Lynx was supposed to be slow because it was a DEX day, but no.... We got really busy right before I was supposed to clock off. Thankfully we got the people through the line quickly and I was only over a few minutes. I had a hair appointment at 115. I got it cut, thinned and dyed. It is a deep dark chocolate. I got 6-7 inches cut off and had it thinned too. It is so much lighter now(weight wise). I then decided to also get a pedi and my eyebrows waxed. It was a nice relaxing day!

After that, I took the bus home and got ready in 5 minutes, to catch the bus to go to dinner with Mallory. We ended up staying on property in the canyon for dinner. We went to the 'nice place'. It's called King Salmon. It was good. I haven't wanted steak in a while and I ordered it here. It was good. Her boyfriend was our server so he hooked us up with dessert and drinks (strawberry lemonade for me, wine for Mal). It was an awesome night!

Day 93: I was supposed to go to work today, but I was sick. I got a cold and my sinuses were and still are  killing me. I slept most of the day. Then watched a few more Faerie episodes with Anna. I couldn't really taste dinner so I didn't eat much.

No comments:

Post a Comment