Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 87

Last night I didn't actually set my alarm clock. I guess my body is just getting used to waking up, because I woke up at 245 without an alarm and got to work on time. I woke up early. Without an alarm. How awful is that?! I didn't think my body would actually acclimate to waking at 3. Both places were really really slow. I had fun at Lynx today though. Lots of laughing, playing and dancing :) I got off early and shipped a box to E just because I could! Then I caught the bus home. I ended up watching Splash as Anna took a nap. Then we talked and went to dinner.

I may go watch Ella Enchanted with Megan, Jessica and Jalene from Lynx soon. I just watched it a few days, but it would be nice to hang out outside of work.

I have the next 2 full days off. This is the first time in all 87 days, that I, Kylee Bahr, have had 2 FULL days off, and not just in a row, but ever! It is going to be great. I may go to the Spa on property and get a pedicure because I need it bad. I also want to get my hair done. Cut and color probably. I know I am going to sleep in a lot! I may wake up early to go breakfast with Anna....probably not though......

I may go to Fairbanks on Wednesday with Anna just cuz we both have the day off and there is a shuttle that day. Who knows.

1 comment: