Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 83

I was all prepared to be staying late at Lynx today since we had 360 coming in at noon, but they changed the schedule last night and so I got it off! So exciting! I came home and moved my stuff into my new room and awaited Anna's arrival!

She finally showed up at 615. An hour later than expected! When she got in, we had to rush to put her stuff in the room because we needed to go to a meeting about getting cheap cruises. It wasn't that fun of a meeting, but I did learn about all the fun cruise info. I wanna go on a cruise now! After that, Anna and I went to Lynx. I ordered a 1/2 Chicken Bacon Ranch 1/2 Pepperoni Pineapple. Rudy thought it was difficult, so he made eating it difficult. He cut it into over 200 pieces! It was so funny!

Then we came home and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment