Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 85 and 86 Lots of ranting and complaining.....

Day 85: Rapids. Lynx. I got my Gold service award pin. It doesn't really mean anything to me because Tony got his. I feel like they just tell you to work hard to get these pins because there is some kind of perk. There isn't... Just another way for stupid people to look as good as good people... Got my tips. Did some retail therapy: Got a necklace, bumper sticker, lavender quote pillow, a pin. Not too bad. Went to Salmon Bake with Anna. Went to bed.

Day 86: Today was terrible. Rapids was whatever. But, Lynx on the other hand, was a mess. I had to stay late on top of being exhausted. I work so hard and don't get recognized for it. There is an award for Employee of the Year that people put in nominations for and I don't think I stand a chance because a lot of people are telling their friends to nominate them. The prize is a free week long cruise. I want it. I feel that I deserve it because I work so hard ALL THE TIME! Even when I wake up at 3 am and work until 2, I put everything I have into every minute of every shift. I'm not recognized for it and it pisses me off. I don't work hard for recognition, I work hard because that is what you do: your job. It just makes me mad that people who do a generic job are now considered amazing because people don't know how to work hard. If I am over looked for Employee of the Year, I am going to be so mad.

I am thinking about going on a cruise with mom, dad and Adam when I get home. We will see if that actually happens. I talked to mom, dad and Adam today. 45 days left thankfully. I want to get out of here so bad! I won't quit early, but I want to. My paychecks, bonus and possible Employee of the Year thing are keeping me here.

I just have to keep telling myself: 45 45 45 45 45 45 soon to be 44 44 44 44 44 44..............

No comments:

Post a Comment