Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 77 and 78

Day 77: Today was slow at Rapids and busy at Lynx. People were being very rude at Lynx too. I don't get how people can be so impatient. They seem to expect to get their food immediately right after ordering it. After that, I went home. Mallory and I went to the Nenana Grill for dinner.  I got lamb and risotto! It was so good. After that I went to bed. I wish my life was more exciting.

Day 78: Today was a DEX day so all the guests were leaving so it would be a bit busy at Rapids and completely dead at Lynx. I think I got a migraine while I was sleeping. So, I got to Rapids, felt like crap and asked to go home. I was able to. I called in for Lynx too. It wasn't busy at either place really so I don't feel so bad. I woke up a few times, but never actually got up until 6. I went down to dinner, then did some laundry. I watched Count of Monte Cristo and went to bed.

Oh, also, Anna comes up on Wednesday! I am so excited to see a familiar face! Hopefully, I can switch rooms and be roomies with her! I love my roommate Mallory, but I love Anna more!

No comments:

Post a Comment