Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 66

Today was a good day! It was pretty slow at both locations so I got to go home on time.

I watched Ella Enchanted and then had dinner and then hung out with Trisha.

Tomorrow, well tonight, the CEO's of Princess came in. They are staying in the building that Rapids caters to in the morning for breakfast! That means, I get to meet and serve the big guys! I hope I do a good job and I also hope that Tony will keep it toned down and not freak them out!

After working Rapids tomorrow, I don't have to work Lynx and I have until Thursday off :) I am thinking a hike, going into the park and sleeping in! Yay!

I may work in Fairbanks or Park City this winter. I haven't decided yet, but they both sound good.

My computer is getting hot. I hope the fan didn't break. That would suck because I can't get it fixed until I get home!

Off to bed early tonight so I can be rested for the big guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment