Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 52

So apparently Casey reads this blog everyday and when I wait a day to post she gets anxious. So I almost didn't post tonight just for that reason. Obviously I decided to do it.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!

I found out today that Tony is going to quit Rapids since he is 1 write up away from termination. I am fine with that, but it also sucks because that means yet another person to train.

Lynx was super dead today. I was so bored. As soon as I left, it got super busy though. haha!

I got home and was going to go watch Weeds with Tex, but was invited to go sit out on Otto Lake in a boat since it was finally sunny. I invited Tex but he wanted to nap. I was soon after told that the Lake thing was off because people wanted to watch a movie! Oh well.

We had a big 4th celebration at Homestead. There was a big BBQ dinner and lots of games. I ended up playing croquet and drawing with chalk. I drew for 3 hours! It was really cool looking I think. I was planning on pulling an all nighter tonight since as of right now, I would be off work in 14 hours. But, I decided I had better get some sleep before work. Especially if Tony is going to have another breakdown like he did today at Rapids.

So sleepy! I get to wake up in 5 hours! Yay for work! I only work 3 more days this week then I have a few days off! I can handle that!

I can't wait for the package to get home. There is a bunch of stuff in there. I hope everyone gets their stuff correctly and in a timely manner. *Cough cough* For reals....sleep is calling!

One more thing... I have decided that I miss a certain person that I went out with once. It was only a short date, but I haven't not felt nervous around a guy until him. I talk to him every once and a while but I am hoping we keep in touch even when I get home.. Well, especially when I get home.

4 comments:

  1. Does this guys read your blog?? Uh-oh! ;) I can guess....

    I get anxious too. I prefer to read your blog before bed- not after I wake up. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that that one guy you went out with that one time... um, dani's friend...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not Dani's friend. Another friend of a friend sort of... He could read my blog if he wanted to, I gave free right to it on FB. I wonder if he has read it... If he figures out its him that would be funny!

    ReplyDelete