Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 73 and 74

Day 73: Well Tony made a huge mistake. He thought his bank was off, so he ended up trying to hide the fact by putting his own money in. In reality, his bank was right. So since it was off, I had to let Emily and accounting know. He should be getting fired.

I only worked a half day today. I got home and called Anna. Emily needs to hire some more people, and Anna seems more than interested. She says she will fill out an application online :) My day was pretty boring. I was going to stay up late with Trisha and Bre, but I had a headache and a stomach ache. I don't know what its from, but it sucks. It was probably food from the EDR (Employee Dining Room). The food isn't that great. That's why I go out every so often.

Day 74: I had today off and went to Fairbanks with Trisha. I had to get some things including stuff for Megan and Robert, as well as my Halloween costume (we celebrate it here at Homestead on Sunday, and Christmas is next month :) ). I am going to be a mermaid. I saw some sticker gems and decided to do that makeup which made me have to be a mermaid. Hopefully it turns out as well as I am seeing it in my head.

We had Quiznoes, then I went tanning for the first time. The heat felt good. I got some vitamin D and a little bit of color out of it. I will probably do it again! I know it's bad for you, but I never really get any sun up here, so technically, it's healthy. We were going to get pedicures, but it didn't work out. So we just walked around and shopped. I got some new work shoes too.

It's 11pm now. I get to wake up in 4 hours. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment