Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 57

Another day off. Slept in until noon! I wasn't feeling well today, so it was a lazy day. I went into the canyon and got my tips and did an hour of training. I got over 200 in tips :) Feels good!

I feel like I am getting into another funk. I don't know where it is coming from, but it's draining me. I wouldn't call it depression, but maybe the beginning stages of it. I am not as happy as I normally am. I feel like I am just existing here. I lack energy even on my days off, and happiness comes in little bursts that don't last too long. I don't know where it is coming from and I don't like it. I don't like that I lack energy and life. It's kind of upsetting to me. I'm rambling now... I don't feel like crying or sleeping, just sitting there. Hopefully it goes away soon.

I work tomorrow. I have Thursday and Friday off so I can go to Fairbanks and go see Harry Potter! I am pretty excited about that. The only downer, is that the people that I am riding with (in the employee shuttle) are people I can't stand and don't really like. I can't forget to charge my ipod before I go.

I talked to my boss Emily today and she told me that mid August, all the internationals and college students leave the Lodge so they can go home and go to school. That means, lots of overtime hours for me. Which means more pay, more tips and more money on my bonus check at the end of the season.

I was also talking to some other employees today, and they said that there is a place in Germany that hires out for a year. It is what I would be doing here, but in Germany. I am thinking about it, but at the same time, if this funk doesn't go away, I don't know what I am going to do...

Sleep........

1 comment:

  1. UVU, not Germany. Or if you're interested in massage therapy school, there's a good one in Provo.

    ReplyDelete