Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 50 and 51

Day 50: Nothing exciting at all. I had the whole day off and there was nothing to do. I did sleep in quite a bit and send my package off, but nothing other than those. Completely lame. I wish when I had a day off that my friends did too.

Day 51: I had today off too. I got to sleep in again and it was awesome. It was really rainy again and no friends were home so I didn't really do anything. I got lunch and I forgot it was 'Pizza Sunday'. It was so gross. Dinner was much better. It was ribs, twice baked potatoes, yams and much more. It wasn't half bad. One of the better meals here. I haven't hung out with Tex since Friday because he went to Fairbanks.  I hope we hang out again soon. I did some laundry and when I came back later, someone had shut the dryer off. My clothes were still wet and I had to stay up an extra hour for them to dry.

I have work tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment