Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 75

Last night I didn't get back from Fairbanks until 1030, so I didn't get much sleep. Work was really slow at both locations today. Tony somehow missed the bullet again. Emily and him had a talk and they worked it out.  I don't get how someone so terrible at a job can keep getting chances. Yes he is a hard worker when given a specific task to do (which he takes forever on), but other than that he is terrible AND OBNOXIOUS!

I got to take a nap today. I woke up exactly at 5pm with no alarm. It was nice. I watched 'Lord of the Dance' today. It is good. The best dances are the ones where a lot of people are in unison. Some of the girl dances are boring because there's not much aggression, just a lot of winking and jumping.

I am working on my costume now. I have to figure out to turn a bed sheet into a mermaid looking outfit. I could pull it tight near the knees and let the area at the bottom flow out a bit, but that really would limit my movement and that doesn't sound good. I know my makeup is going to be awesome. Hopefully I can think of something cool to do with my hair.

56 days left! Anna applied yesterday, so hopefully they called her about it. I hope she is hired and is able to come up. It would be nice to have someone from home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment