Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 76

Today was even more slow than usual. I was so bored at both locations. Only two exciting things happened today: 1:Hannah got my package. 2: I started to work on makeup for Trisha and I for the Halloween party on Sunday night. Unfortunately, I get to work Monday morning. After work on Sunday, I am going to sleep right up until the party. I also found out that there is an awesome prize for 1st place in the costume contest. It is a night's stay in any of the lodges for free! I think there is more to it, but if not, that's still cool! I hope I win! I know my makeup will be awesome. For the costume part of it, it will be a bit fishy, no pun intended.

I figured out my scales and how part of my makeup will be, but I am just super worried about the costume part of it. As of right now, I have been told to wrap the cloth I have like a cocktail dress that is tight to the knees, then just do the scales down my legs. We will see what happens. I hope I come with a more mermaid looking outfit soon...

Off to bed at 830 :) It is so much easier to wake up at 3am when I go to bed this early. Who would have thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment