Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 69

I worked this morning. The new girl Teodora didn't show up again so she is getting fired. I also found out that Tony should be getting fired too! That just means another person to hire and train. Oh well...

I found out that Becky, the downs cheerleader in Glee stayed at the lodge last night and today. Rudy, my supervisor said to act chill if she came in. I joked saying, 'what, no autographs?' and he said, 'no, you can get fired for that'. A little harsh, but whatevs. I never ended up seeing her but its still cool that she was there.

I came home and took an unintentional nap. I woke up for dinner. When I went downstairs, I had a letter. It was from Dani. It was just what I needed. A little pick-me-up. Ethan even drew me a picture. It is up on my wall now and I keep looking at it, it makes me happy. So far, I have gotten a graduation announcement from Grace and the Twins, a letter from Mom and one from Dani.

Over half way done. Only 63 days left. 2 months. Soon I will be home.

I also decided that I will be going to Utah after this. I will probably fly into Seattle to see the nephews and then have mom drive up and get me or have Dani take me down. Something... Then stay in Vancouver for a little bit, go say bye to Salem and then go to Utah. I need to start looking for places to live, finding a roommate or something, find a job and all that jazz. I don't know if I will take any classes anywhere. If I do, maybe a dance class or something small. I just need a break from school. That's why I came to Alaska in the first place right?!

Sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the letter. You MIGHT be able to take night classes at the Y without being admitted to day school. Just something to look into if you want to take a dance class. My old roommate Ashley Cannon (facebook?) takes or does dance at some clubs. You could always look her up.

    ReplyDelete