Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 55

Today was a pretty good day! Rapids was really slow and Lynx was consistently busy. I got an hour of overtime too!

Found out that the water at Homestead isn't drinkable right now. There is e coli in it. We get poop water! For that reason, they had bottled water and sodas out for everyone. It still sucks. I like having cranberry juice with my dinner, and now I can't!

So I really don't know what to think about the whole Tex thing. Today has changed my outlook on it all. Not that I am looking for a relationship or anything, but I wish I knew what he was thinking. This is what happened. I text Tex today to see if he wanted to finish Weeds because we only had a few episodes left. He finally called me back suggesting we get a milkshake and then watch it. We talked about a lot of things. He is super smart and remembers everything about everything. He does have 5 years on me, but still... He was saying how he wouldn't date a girl that didn't know stuff about politics or religion or any other intelligent topic or if he couldn't have an intelligent conversation in general. That made me feel stupid because I really don't know much of anything in those subjects. Ask me medical stuff and that is a completely different story. Funny thing about that though, he can't spell super well and when he reads stuff, he doesn't pronounce things correctly. Today he was reading and said 'colon-ole' instead of 'kernel' when reading the word Colonel. He also always talks about how hot other girls are in front of me and to me. It may not seem like a big deal to him, but it is to me. I may not be interested in him like that, but it is still rude...

So then we went back to his place and watched Weeds. We always just sit there but today we layed on our stomachs to watch it at the end of the bed. There was space so that we weren't touching, but sometimes (I don't know if intentionally or not) he would get closer. Not in a sexual way or anything, but in a 'I want to be a little closer than you' way. Since Weeds is over now, I don't know if we will continue to hang out. He seems to like to stay in doors and I don't. I want to go on a hike or a swim and he wants to watch a movie. I love movies, but I like going outside too.

I wouldn't say I like him, but I would say I do like spending time with him. Some of the things he believes or says or does I don't completely agree with but his past has definitely shaped him.

I have tomorrow and Saturday off. I want to go outside on a hike, but everyone is at work and its not very sunny outside. I guess I work everyday at Lynx next week... I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yes I will be making more money, but then I don't really get a day off. I hope I at least have some time off Rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment