Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 56

Day off! I slept in until noon. It was awesome. I love not having to set my alarm clock! I wish I had a job that allowed me to sleep in so I didn't need an alarm clock.

I went down to lunch today. It was fish and fries. It was not good. I really didn't eat much of it. For dinner it was more fish... I didn't really eat dinner today too. I just ate my asparagus and rice.

I hung out with Tex again today. I wasn't even expecting it either. We thought we had finished all of the disks yesterday, but Tex found the last 2. I went over to his place and watched the last 2 disks. That show is so addicting! He had worked today and so he asked me for a shoulder massage. I gave him one and he said I had to go live with him in Vietnam when the season is over. It made me laugh. Maybe I should go to massage school when I get home. I have strong hands that don't get sore for a long time. It pays well and I like knowing I made someone feel good. He kept complimenting me on my massage today. Since Weeds is over, and the weather should be nice for a bit, maybe I can convince him to go on a hike.

I don't work tomorrow either. I will sleep in again, clean my room, do laundry and sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment