Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 49

Early Morning. Late Evening. They needed someone to cover another later shift so I covered even though I had woken up at 330 this morning. It wasn't too hard of a day.

Rapids was boring. All 4 of us were scheduled so Adam got to go home. After that Lynx was lame. Berit Snyder, the GM came into Lynx and I talked to her an served her. Then, after my shift, I grabbed my backpack, grabbed a salad and started leaving and she called me over to her table. She scolded me for wearing my backpack behind the counter because it is 'cross contamination'. Oh well. She also scolded me for leaving at 1. I was scheduled until 1, but it wasn't busy so I got to leave on time.At 115, it gets really busy. She told me I shouldn't have left with such a line. I tried explaining the situation but she didn't listen.

I guess my Supervisor Jamie got called into her office about my clocking out issue. Jamie stood up for me and told her that I had been working since 4 and that she had the right to let me go for the day. I am glad someone stood up against that woman. She gets and does whatever she wants. But, that's a perk for being a GM.

I hung out with Trisha after work and she is fun. I am glad were getting closer. She is from Utah and is LDS. I think we are going to be great friends.

Since I was supposed to be working late tonight, I told Tex I was sorry but I had to cancel for the night. He was sad. Obviously sad. Maybe it's a sign that he likes being around me?! That would be nice if it were true. I will just have to see where this goes.

I have tomorrow and Sunday off. A first for me. Not only do I have 2 FULL days off, but I have them back to back. It will be so nice. I will do laundry, send my package home and hang out with Tex. If the rain clears up tomorrow, I will push for a hike.

I have been up for over 20 hours now. I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment