Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 70

Work work work! I love and hate it. I work so early! If I worked 9p-6a it would be alright, but having to wake at 3 hurts! So Rapids was slow and Lynx got really busy right before I was supposed to leave. More overtime for me :)

Emily asked me to try to find someone to work with me until the end of the season since all the college students and internationals leave in August. I have a few names to give. I hope someone I know can come up and work with me!

I got a letter today. Well, it was a baby announcement. I can't believe Kylie will be having her baby soon! Its weird!

I am also looking more into moving to Utah! I am getting excited for a change! Lisa may go with me.

Going to Fairbanks on Tuesday! Maybe I'll go see Harry Potter again!

No comments:

Post a Comment