Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 60

If you dont care to hear about a total jerk named Tex, skip down to the red line and read the stuff after it.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize I shouldn't be upset about this because it's not like there was any indication it was going to go anywhere, but even trying to be friends or something you don't act like such a stupid prick! You don't ignore people and then stop them and make them talk to you. You don't avoid someone and then ask them to get a milkshake. You don't tell someone to be opinionated and then not let them talk. He needs to learn some flipping manners!

The story. I decided a few days ago I wouldn't do anymore leading. I would just let the cards fall where they may. Yesterday he was being a total jerk so I decided to completely avoid the whole situation. I am better than having someone treat me like that! So of course after that decision was made, I ran into him yesterday. Today it was worse. He ignored me and avoided me. Then he wants to get a milkshake. After he did all the talking about him he wanted to watch another war movie. I told him I wanted to watch Harry Potter. He seemed mad but went to watch it anyways. Then at dinner he sits by me, but then doesn't say anything and then says hes going to bed. I don't think so. That would be 12 hours of sleep for you dummy and he says he doesn't sleep that much. Today I didn't make any effort whatsoever.  I didn't laugh at his stupid jokes and comments because hes really not funny. Hes just kind of rude.

Then during dinner I was telling him about the HP movies and how there are 7 books and 8 movies. Somewhere he got confused and was telling me there were 9 movies. I explained that one movie was split and he got angry and up in my face about it. When he finally understood that he had misunderstood, he blamed the confusion on me.

I am over it. I liked hanging out with him in the beginning, but something came out in him I hate. He is a fake and a know it all who likes to hear himself shout out facts at people. I am done. No more talk of the prick!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Work was good today. Rapids was good. It was busy most of the time and nobody came up to the counter after we turned the lights off at 9 when we close. Lynx wasn't as busy as expected and so I was able to leave on time today again! We listened to the Pocahontas soundtrack in the kitchen. I laughed a lot at Lynx today and it was fun. I got kind of bored part way through shift, but I ended up scrubbing walls and doors and other odd things with a sponge.

Tomorrow I work and then I don't work again until Saturday! I am going to go see Harry Potter in Fairbanks on Thursday night and get back early Friday. I suspect I will finally go into the park! I am super excited about this movie! It is the final one! I wish I was back home seeing it with the Kelloggs or Spraggs because that is always fun! I talked to Casey, Wa and Daddy today. I also text Hannah and she is sending me  a package :) I am excited. I keep finding cool things I want to send home to people! Speaking of packages, my family got mine and the rock I found wasn't a geode : / That was a little bit of a disappointment. Oh well.

I hope I get to go home early or on time from work tomorrow. It is nice coming home when expected. It is 8 now and after a retarded situation of a day, I am tired. I should get a good amount of sleep tonight! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Tex sounds like someone to run away from. Run away, Kylee, run away.

    ReplyDelete