Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 4

I was so tired today! 7 hours doesn't seem like enough anymore. I went down to breakfast today by myself while Mallory got ready for the day. Since I was alone, I asked a girl if I could sit by her. She said yes but acted like I was a disease for being there. She ended up being from Serbia. Not even a minute after I had sat down, her friends joined her. After they sat down, she stopped talking to me completely and talked in Serb to her friends. How rude! Thankfully Mallory had just come down to the cafeteria!

So we get to the Lodge for training and my manager tells me I need to go with her. I thought I may have been in trouble for letting the guy in the girls bathroom the night before but I wasn't. I got a 2nd job today! People are supposed to apply for them but I guess they just picked me. I will be working at Rapids, an espresso place at the far end of the property located inside a building full of rooms. I will be working with 2 other people. Only 1 of those 2 are actually at the Lodge now and they don't know if the guy will show up. If he doesn't, I wonder if they would give me the Lead Barista job! That may pay more! The bad part about the barista job, is that I will be working with an obnoxious girl!

Dinner was good tonight: Shrimp Tacos :) I got the last one! haha! Its only 9, but I think I'm going to bed because I am exhausted and I heard a rumor we are having a fire drill in the middle of the night tonight! Jerks!

With love from Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment