Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 18

I have no idea why, but I was so tired this morning! I have been dragging my feet all day. I got tips from Rapids today, $59! When I got home from work, I took a nap! It was wonderful. Im ready for bed again and its only 745.

Tomorrow Uncle Steve and Aunt Tomi come to the Chalet right next to the lodge. They have my shoes and backpack! Yay!

This is the shortest post to date. Although nothing interesting to say, I have made a vow to do this everyday.

Hopefully it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog! Woot! I sure hope you keep up with these posts...I just found it! Don't you dare stop now! Haha ;) Glad you are doing well in Alaska! Looks like fun. Went to the mall a few days ago, Went to candy tyme....And realized there is no longer any reason to go there anymore. Haha!

    ReplyDelete