Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 5

Actually got to go into the Pizza joint today. Funny thing is, we open tomorrow and we did all the prep today! I wish we could have gotten in sooner, but I guess it wasn't possible. We cleaned everything and stocked everything. I hope we have a fairly slow first day so I can get my bearings on a new system. I will be working at Lynx from 10-230 then Rapids 5 to close. Long day! I just home they don't have me open on Friday at Rapids because that is way way way to early!

We learned who the lead cashier was today and yes I am jealous its not me, but Mallory thinks it is a wrong choice too. The girl is a 1st year like us, but shes super quiet and doesn't work well. As we were cleaning she would come over a re-do it after we had thoroughly cleaned it! Mallory thinks I would be a great lead. I guess they will just have to see me rise and then feel bad they didn't give it to me! Man, I sound conceded! 

I also got my uniforms. They aren't horrible, but they aren't anything I would choose to every wear ever again: a white polo and apron for Rapids Espresso and a denim top for Lynx... ICK! 

I also put out a fire today. In the midst of it, I saved a puppy, a baby and an old man. Unfortunately I got beat by a girl who works at Rapids that saved a prego cat w/8 kittens, so she technically saved 81 lives! So, it was just fire training to show us how to use a fire extinguisher. 

I saw cute Mormon boy Kody again today. But, of course I couldn't get near him since the stupid SLC Mormon hoe girls wouldn't let me. Those girls think they're better than everyone! So annoying! 

I saw either a  red fox or red wolf today : ) I could see it on a hill near my bedroom window!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aren't friends with any of your coworkers on facebook! They'll find this blog and get totally pissed. I'd say an old man and a baby are a little more important than a bunch of cats who breed and breed and breed- then end up at the pound, unwanted and put to sleep. Puppy- meh.

    ReplyDelete