Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 7

Worked a full shift at Lynx today:10-630. Work was super busy! It was the first 'real' day! Lunch time was crazy! People kept coming in and smashing in line! There was so much pizza! For part of the busy lunch rush, our computers went down. I found out that those computer crashes are a common occurrence! Isn't that terrible! Most people were pretty nice but there were a few jerks. I hope it is always that crazy! It allowed me to always have stuff to do!

I killed a mosquito or two today! THEY ARE MASSIVE! They are also slow and stupid. I thought it was a fly flying around, but no... It was a big dumb mosquito! I think one got my head because it was itching and then I killed one a blood splattered EVERYWHERE! It was kinda sick! After that I had to wash my hands. I'm sick of washing my hands so much! I washed them at least 30 times just at work today! It is ridiculous! My hands are always cracked and the soap is starting to irritate them! Why Princess Line doesn't spring for Dove soap I will never know!

Afterwards I came straight home and hung out with Megan for a bit. Shes awesome! We listened to music and watched some guard videos. She did marching band in California :) I love when I have stuff in common with people!

Most people have had a day off already or have one scheduled for before Sunday except for me :/ I have worked everyday so far, and tomorrow I work 9-5. I hope they have me Sunday off because I need a work break! Many people have gone on hikes already but I haven't! I just want to go outside and enjoy myself, and instead, I stay inside and make money! I wonder when this working vacation will actually have the vacation part be true!

Off to the shower, then bed!

1 comment:

  1. Whine Whine. My name is Kylee and I finally have a job where a WORK! ;)

    On another note, thanks for leaving that sore throat for me. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete