Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 13

Having to wake up at 3 am for work is really messing with me. I get off work at 1 and then have the rest of my day which drags on and on. So I take a nap because I'm tired. I set an alarm for dinner and I sleep through it! It is going to be a long 3 months if I can't get used to this. 

Today was an awesome day at Rapids and Lynx. Both busy and both got lots of tips. The stupid old guy from Rapids was taken out and moved to another department. Thank goodness! But then when I went over to Lynx, guess who was there..... Ya, the old guy! Hes our dishwasher now... Oh goodie!

Nothing really happend today. Just work and missing dinner because of a nap. The movie night tonight was Tangled but I slept through that too! Oh well. Work in 3 hours. I am going to go back to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep from 7/8pm until 2/3am. Then play from 1pm until bedtime. You just need to rotate your schedule.

    ReplyDelete