Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 19

After work this morning, I had the rest of the day off! So I went back to bed when I got back home! haha

I then took a nice long shower and then got ready to head back to the lodge to get my shoes from Tomi. Just as I was getting onto the shuttle, Tomi called me and invited me to dinner with them! We went to Salmon Bake. Uncle Terry and his wife were there too! It was really yummy. I got a Crabby Grilled Cheese! It was good. It was nice talking to Steve and Tomi. They asked me lots of questions about what I did . Steve seemed pretty interested in that I was thinking about doing Court Reporting. He told me if I worked on a cruise ship after this, the contract is usually 6-9 months straight! Thats crazy. I may not do that just because of that reason. If I had a friend go with me then maybe... LISA?! CHERESSA?! lol

So now I have my good work shoes and my backpack for hiking! Yay! I found out today that I get paid on Friday! It should be quite a nice paycheck with all my flipping overtime! Holy Cow Overtime! Like a million bazillion hours of overtime at time and a half! Okay, not really. I wish though.

On Sunday I want to go on a hike up to Otto Lake near Homestead or take a tour into the park. Depending on how early I go, I should be able to get back in time to shower before church. I'm jealous of everyone that gets 2 full days off and has normal people hours like 9-5. I only get one full day and then after 10am on Wednesdays and then after 2(if I'm lucky) on every other day. But as soon as I get off, I have been up for almost 12 hours and want to go to bed! Its exhausting business working here!

Work in 7 hours. I need to do my laundry but stupid people have left their laundry in and walked away so I'm waiting for one to empty out. Maybe I'll just do it tomorrow when everyone is at work... Ya, I've made up my mind. It's too hot to wait in this laundry room for some stupid girl to get back from the bar to put her laundry in the dryer. We have 6 machines for heavens sakes! The load takes 20 minutes! Its not that bad to just sit in here and be on your computer or read! I hope they all get their laundry stolen for their stupidity and then they have to wash the same pair of underwear everyday! haha. Thats terrible.....

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment