Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 43

Today was an alright day.

I worked and got my tips from Lynx. I got 58. Not too bad for 2 weeks and barely working there.

When I came home I was so excited because Tex was going to go on a hike and swim with me. I waited until 330 and text him. He said he wanted to take a nap first. Well that was true, but we didn't end up going out. I never got a reply. I ended up seeing him at dinner. He finally came over and talked to me. We then watched 'Forever Strong' and found out that one of our bus drivers is in the movie!

After that I walked him to the road and said goodnight. He said he is off on Thursday so we can do something then. I don't know if he will back out again but I hope not.

Also, a couple has known each other a week and are engaged. Kinda dumb.

2 comments:

  1. One week? Holy moly. They're crazy. ;) Movies, movies, movies. Kylee- you only have til September (maybe) to see all the Alaska you could want to. You never know if you'll get back there. I'm hoping I make it back to Europe- but who knows. Four months may be all I ever will get. Make the most of it!!

    ReplyDelete