Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 30

So I am going to go to Fairbanks for sure on Wednesday. I was going to go alone since all my friends work an I was pretty sad about it. Then I talked to my roommate at she said she was going so I wouldn't be alone. She knew I had been upset this last week or so and didn't want me to go by myself. She also said that is why she took me to lunch yesterday. It's nice to know there is someone here looking out for me :) She said she had been a little worried about me. That makes me feel a lot better!

So today I slept in til 10ish. Then I went to lunch and then back to my rooms where I played games on my computer. I found the Donkey Kong game that dad likes so much an I text him the website! I hope he plays it as much as he says he likes it!

Mary (a girl from Oregon City and works at River Run Espresso) was going to go to church with me today but she ended up having to work. She said she needed some "God Love". It made me happy that she wanted to go with me. She said rain check so she will go next week!

Now I am just waiting for the laundry to be done so I can go to sleep! 2 more days of work at then Fairbanks. I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment