Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 32

For those who care, I only had to get up once to pee last night. I guess that my cells really needed most of that bottle of water.

I found out today that I got a "Service Recognition Award". I got to people nominate me and so I'm not sure which one got me the pin, but they are going above and beyond my duties in my job. These are what the papers said:

From Rudy at Lynx: Kylee was a great help during our busy lunch rush. She always has a great attitude. Works very hard. Thank you so much!

From Emily at Rapids: She really took charge of Rapids right off the bat. She was eager to learn and quick to start working. She's a great leader to the rest of her team at Rapids and I'm confident she'll give excellent customer service to internal an external customers! She also is great at perseverance dealing with angry guests who don't have coffee. She's fantastic and I couldn't do my job without her!

Those brightened up my day quite a bit! With that, I got a pin. There are 3 pins you can get for Service Recognition. The first is black, then silver, then gold. My goal is to be one of the first employees to get a gold this season! I'm pretty sure I can do it.

I had a guy this morning who was super grumpy and I cheered him up. He then saw me at Lynx too and I could tell he was in a better mood!

Tomorrow I am in Fairbanks all day! I get to get conditioner and a fan and a humidifier and some other stuff too! I am excited to get out of Healy and the Lodge for a bit! Mallory and Megan are going with me!

I have also decided that I am going to use 'Paint' on my computer to put in pictures with my blogs. I think I will add them in starting here. If I have time, I will add some further back. Maybe I won't have time to do any pictures at all.

I got a letter today and it was from the RS President in my Branch. It was my VT list. I am partners with a girl who is super weird and bugs me. Her name is Sarah. The people I go to are Angela (the convert whose testimony makes me look like a total failure) and Kari (a girl who not only is a spiritual giant, but also the girl who is now dating Kody.... that sucks). Just my luck.

1 comment:

  1. You can add pictures to blog without paint. When you write your blog, just go to the little picture button and add one! :)

    And who knows- I bet Kody just dates girls who come up because he can. He's probably not a serious dating kind of guy. Sounds like he just likes to lead a bunch of girls on for fun.

    ReplyDelete