Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 23

Sunday! My day off! I ended up sleeping 14 hours last night. It was awesome! I feel like I can stay  up a little bit tonight then just to finish my blog and read my scriptures since I got so much sleep last night.

I watched rugby today during lunch. I wish I played! It would be so much fun.

I got ready for church today. I got told by a few people that I looked really good today! That made me feel really good! I got a ride to church today from Kody. He gave too many people a ride so we all had to squish. Church was really good. We had a lesson on the Plan of Salvation, then in RS we learned about Service and then it was Fast and Testimony meeting. I forgot it was the first Sunday so I ate lunch. Also, when church doesn't start until 5pm and goes until 8 and you miss dinner, its hard to fast all day long...

I talked to the family today too. I was on speaker and everyone was there, except me! They were playing a game and were going to let me play over the phone, but I needed to go to bed.

Well thats it for today. Back to the work in 6 hours : /

No comments:

Post a Comment