Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 20

Sitting in the laundry room waiting for the stupid dryers to dry my clothes... I plan on being in bed by 8 tonight. I hope it happens.

So I found out today that the extra 5 hours a week (53 hours...) WAS A MISTAKE!!! My boss at Lynx knew that I and Tony (annoying kid from Rapids AND Lynx) both worked early at Rapids so she assumed that we both showed up at 5am, so she both had us end at 2. She found out I started at 4 and so adjusted my time. So now I am back to 48 hours a week. Oh well, I'll still get overtime!

I have read my scriptures every night so far (since Monday). I also wore my shoes that Steve and Tomi brought today and my feet didn't hurt at all! I'm so glad I have them!

Preston is thinking of driving up and visiting me before he leaves for his mission. I hope he can. I would like to see him before I go.

Off to bed early tonight! So excited for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment