Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 47

I had both jobs today. Rapids was really slow. It didn't help that we got a new girl and so there was less for me to do on my shift. Her name is Nadia and she is from Bulgaria. She is a really hard worker and kept asking for things she could do! After that I went to Lynx. We were really slow there too. I ended up degreasing a fan... not fun! It was really gross.

Then I came home and took a nap. I went to Tex's again. Watching more Weeds. He asked to make a deal: foot massage for foot massage. He never met his end of the bargain. So now he owes me a back an foot massage. He made me a little mad today. Isn't there a rule where you don't talk about the opposite sex in front of them? He kept saying different things about different women being hot and asking about how girls flirt (referring to a foreign girl he's going to go on a date with). I think it's rude and I try not to do it. Oh well.

Tomorrow I have a full work day again and then am watching Weeds again.

Oh, I am also doing this thing where I don't spend any ones or change. So even if I have 2 bucks and thats the total, I still whip out a 20 or something. I have only been doing it a week or so and I already have over 50! It is quite exciting! I also reminded, that if I ever get Employee of the Month, I get a cruise for a guest and me! I hope I get it. If I don't, I better get Employee of the Season! I work hard!

Oh so tired. Nighty Night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kylee....This boy is clueless. You've given him a back AND foot massage and all you've gotten is an ear-full about hot girls? Quit 'putting out'! Don't touch him again until you get your end of the deal.

    ReplyDelete