Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 28

Work was pretty uneventful today. I was supposed to get my tips, by neither place had finished splitting them up yet.

After work, I came home and changed into normal people clothes and went back to the lodge property. I walked around trying to find a good moisturizer. I eventually went across the street with Pam (from Lynx). I found out some good places for moisturizers and that Pam is/was/something Mormon.

My friend Megan told me today she saw Kody making out with a girl :/ That sucks if its true.

My key didn't work so I went downstairs and they fixed it. I went back up stairs and it didn't work again. They guy at the desk came up and fixed it. Hopefully it works from now on.

Time for sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he is like the Henry Roth of Alaska (50 first dates)

    ReplyDelete