Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 41

Sooooo.... today was an awesome day! It didn't start that way, but ended good!

I woke up at 424, I was supposed to be at work at 4. So good thing I didn't miss the 435 bus. Thankfully the other espresso place had 2 people opening and so one could go get my stuff ready. It sucks because now I don't have perfect attendance!

We had a tour guide come in. He usually tips us with a $2 bill. He didn't have one this time so instead he folded the money into shapes. He made me a boot! It was super cool! Also at work right now, we are at code yellow. We have to keep everything clean and what not. Everyone is getting Noro (except me... knock on wood) and we may have to go to code red which would mean more work for us! I hope we don't!

I got to talk to Hannah from back home. I was so glad to talk to her and hear how being married is going for her! She had some fun stuff to tell me. I miss her...

So I think Tex is cute and wouldn't mind hanging out with him sometime. He seems to like talking to me. Who knows what he thinks. I will see if he wants to hang out. I was going to ask him to dinner with me and Megan tonight but decied not to. So Megan and I went out (since we missed dinner because we went swimming. It was super cold today). We went into the Canyon and went to Salmon Bake. I had chowder, veggies and hot chocolate. It was the best meal I have had since I was home!

I hope I have another great day tomorrow!

1 comment: