Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 46

I had half my day off today. I worked 4-930 and then got to go home. I was so tired this morning. I am happy I didn't have to work at Lynx too. I don't think I would have made it through my shift. When I got home at 1030, I slept until 230. It was nice.

After that, I went to Tex's and we watched more Weeds. I gave him a back massage and we laughed a lot. I found out he is a convert who went through a whole lot as a youth. I have never met anyone who has been through as much as he has been. It's cool he has turned his life around. After work tomorrow, were hanging out again. Maybe if we finish Weeds, I can get him to go on a walk or to go to the Rec Center at Homestead an play pool or something.

It is 9:15 and I am planning on being asleep by 9:30. So off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment