Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 22

So I was asleep by 7pm last night so I got a full 8 hours! It was wonderful. We were super slow again today at Rapids and Lynx and so I got off early by a few minutes at both places! I feel like I'm growing into my skin more a little up here. I'm talking to more people and I feel more confident in just being me. ********Make a wish its 11:11. At least thats what it says about this draft saving. It's actually only 10:11 wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish********

I'm up way past my bed time right now, but I have tomorrow off. I am trying so hard to keep my eyes open as I type this! I just don't want to wake up at 3 am like I do everyday. My days just seem to drag on and on at that point. But with these long days, I was able to clean my room and shave my legs in the shower!

Tomorrow I hope to go on a hike before church because I know afterwards is basically impossible since I  would have to be up at 3am for work.

I wish I had more interesting of stories for you readers. So far nothing to exciting has happened. If a boy asks me out, or a kid goes missing or I get involved in some crazy Alaskan conspiracy then I will post in up here! I want something cool to happen because I'm feel like I have to write the stupidest things down just to have a post for everyday.

Well, I need to read my scriptures. I missed last night because I was so tired and needed sleep for work. So I have twice as much to read tonight! Oh goodness, 2 chapters, what a hard deal! Haha.

I have had Les Miserables stuck in my head ALL DAY today. I've been humming it and singing it and thinking about it! When I got home, I put it on my computer. I'm really sad I will miss it when it comes to Portland in August. Who knows, maybe I'll take a few days off and come down to see it. Highly unlikely, but a fun thought...

Storyless..... again.... nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment