Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 27

Almost a whole month down! Crazy!

I feel a little better than I did yesterday. I had a chance to talk with some people about it. I talked to one of the LDS girls and she said that she missed me at hot-tubbing but understood I had to work. It makes me feel a bit better that someone noticed. One of the stupid girls(the less stupid one) talked to me a bit today. She said she saw me working and was going to stop and say hi but had to get out of the rain and work. Right after I saw her, I ran into the really stupid one (ok this is getting dumb. The stupid girl is Shelby and the not so stupid one is Heather). So I ran into Shelby after that. I said hi and she just brushed it off. Why girls have to act like total snobs is beyond me.

I signed up to go to Fairbanks next Wednesday. I should be able to get the day off. I just hope someone I know is going so I don't have to be by myself all day. But I do need that break from here. Its so dark and depressing at Homestead.

I get my tips tomorrow :) They should be good!

Also tomorrow the Health Inspector comes. duhn duhn duuuuuuuhhhhhnnnnn........... I hope we do well. I want to get the highest score in the whole property! I think we can do it. We don't have a lot of things that could be wrong. I hope...

I still feel alone but not as much. I realized today that this Alaska trip has been a positive change for me in my life. I am becoming more Mormon you could say. So I know that part of the reason its been so hard, is that since I am doing so well up here, Satan seems to be working harder on me to make me fail. Screw you Satan;  I don't want any part in your stupid failure plot!

I may get to be asleep by 7pm tonight! Yay!

Oh, and Keegan came home today! I hope he had a great time on his mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment