Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 38

We were really busy at Rapids today which was a nice change from the everyday slow! On the other hand, we were really slow at Lynx. It is usually the other way around!

Once again, I came home and took a nap. When I woke up, I was going to go on a hike to Otto again, but Megan and I decided to watch a movie instead. We watched 'Leap Year', which was a very predictable and not that great movie. I wish I would have gone hiking instead. It was super rainy this morning, but this afternoon was beautiful!

Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice. 21.5 hours of sunlight! So crazy!

I am getting a sore throat. I hope I don't get too sick!

I found out today that all the LDS kids are all getting into relationships up here. Even the weird kids are finding someone. Who knows how long any of those relationships will last, but it is still kinda lame to be without. Not that I really need to be in a relationships, but with the lack of LDS support from the LDS side, it would be nice to have someone. Just watching that movie today makes me want a fairy tale or someone to just sweep me off my feet. I see in the movies how people are in a relationship and then some big problem stands in their way (be it distance or other issues) and in the end they always end up so happy and perfect and strong. Not that I want something terrible to happen, but I kind of want a movie life!

If it is nice tomorrow, I want to go on a swim in Otto and a nice long hike since I have Wednesday off.

Bed time for me. Have I said how much I hate and have trouble with going to bed so early?! It is getting easier to wake up early, but I still find it hard to go to bed at 9!

2 comments:

  1. You decided to watch a movie instead? Silly Kylee- you can do that anywhere! You can't experience Alaska anywhere. Go do that!! And- you can have a boyfriend anywhere too. Go have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hip was killing again and my ankles were still busted up from the last hike. If both were gone, I would have gone hiking. I am going in a few minutes though! That makes up for it! Time to go get attacked by leeches!

    ReplyDelete